Royal Ascot! – Not Long To Wait Now!
Only one week to Go!!!!!!!
Next week we see the best-ist meeting during the Summer – Royal Ascot!
We shall have five days of top racing, where virtually every race, on all of the five race-cards are of high-quality, and high-value.
There will be some history made as all the big names from around the world will be coming to Ascot to see Her Maj and take on us Brits!
We will be having a fun bet on what colour dress her Majesty will be wearing, and we all hope she gets some winners on her 60th year on ‘the throne’ (The throne means some-thing else in my house-hold, but this is the actual Throne, as in where the Queen sits to rule!)
Being a Royal Meeting, this event is as quintessentially British as it gets, with all the pageantry and Her Majesty The Queen will arrive in her horse drawn ‘landaus’. (An open topped, horse drawn carriage)
This will mark the start of each days racing, and whatta five days of racing we have got!
Over today’s and tomorrows, and the next day’s report, I will detail the bigger races, that have markets with most bookmakers to bet on Ante-post, if you so wish.
Remember, with ante post betting (Betting on a future race) you probably wont get best odds guaranteed prices, and you may not get your money back for a non runner, unless the bookie you use, quotes – Non runner- No bet.
Also bear in mind, not all the horses will make the five, and two day declaration stages, so this is more of a refresher course to get you ready to know what to expect next week.
On the day, I will give you a rundown on every race in the report, to help you decide who to pick and cop some winners.
Here is the checklist to keep you get the best value:-
1. Sign up with a few bookmakers, so you can use some of the free cash offers to bet with.
2. Use Odds Checker to find out the firm that offers the highest odds, and take the best odds guaranteed price on every horse you wish to bet. Very important.
3. Check with the bookmakers you use for any offers or bonuses that are available – like money back for coming second, or extra places paid, and so on. Look at the website, or the Racing Post, (look at the ads in the paper version) to find out who is giving what.
I will try to advise when I see a good offer, but they will not generally be available the night before, when some of you like to get the tips to monitor the price.
4. I will send an extra email out every evening, when the next days Premium tips are ready on-line for the Monthly Members, or the Premium tips can be accessed on the text service, generally from around 5-7pm (ish).
5. Try to target your money on your main fancies, if you cannot make your mind up, have a small bet for fun or just watch the event. There are plenty of races over the five days of the meeting to win on.
Tomorrow – the first few days of the meeting – Tuesday onwards.