Cheap Betting Offers!
Get Your Cheap Betting Offers!
By The UK Horse Racing Tipster
So you’ve got hardly any cash but you still want to bet?
Then check out this selection of great cheap betting offers. Some of which require as little as £1 from your wallet for you to join and then start betting with!
If you haven’t read my latest bet offers page then you should. It’s a bit long-winded but it’s for your own good.
I don’t want you to sign up to all these online bookies thinking you are getting a free £50 bet and then find you get nothing because you didn’t read the terms and conditions properly!
So check out the last section on this page for common terms and conditions that you might miss that could see you lose out on your free bet when you join a new online bookie.
If you know about them then you can avoid them!
Just Give Me A Tip!
I constantly get asked this by friends and in all honesty I would say that best tip is to find value in your bets. Value is a very subjective topic but one way to obtain value is by betting with the bookies money and NOT your own whenever possible.
Therefore if there is one tip I would give anyone betting on the racing would be to place the bet online if possible and to use the free registration bets wherever possible to increase your betting bank.
Below are some great offers that you can use to do exactly that!
Picking winners is hard, picking losers is easier, but signing up to multiple online bookmakers and using their money is easiest of all.
So if you can restrain yourself, pick the right opportunities, and you’re able to put the money back in your account when it’s available then do it, and do it often!
Remember all these offers are for people joining up on a mobile phone, tablet or computer! Walking into a shop is not going to help you get a free bet!
Coral – Bet just £5 and get 4 time as much in a free bet of £20!
If you join Coral they will now let you bet £5 when you join and get a free £20 bet. They will even give you the £20 bet before the £5 bet is settled.
Just bet on a horse above 1/2 (1.50) and you will get your free bet from Coral.
Ladbrokes – Bet between £5 and £50 to get a matched free bet!
When you register with this special link and enter the promo code F50 you will be eligible for the free bet offer.
Just deposit and bet anything from £5 to £50 on a horse above 1/2 (1.50) after registration and they will give you back a free bet of the same value ASAP.
Just spend the free bet on a horse with a price above evens 1/1, as the stake is not returned, and within 7 days and you could be on to a winner!
StanJames.com – Bet £10 and get £10
The good thing about this offer is that they let you bet on some odds on favourites. As long as you bet on a horse with a price of 4/5 or over you can claim your free bet. Other bookies won’t let you do this which is why you should always read the terms and conditions!
However like other bookies the catch is that the free bet they give you won’t pay back the stake. So there is no point at all using it to bet on an odds on favourite!
Always look for runners with a price of at least 1/1 or more to get your £10 free bet returned with profit when you decide to use it.
SkyBet - Free £30 bet for joining, £5 weekly bets and a free £5 casino bet
SkyBet is another place you should go to when you are down on your money. They will let you sign up to their account and give you a free £30 matched bet plus a free £5 casino bet just for doing so.
Just bet on a horse above evens 1/1 to claim your free £30 bet if you are new to the site.
More importantly if you join their free bet club you will get given a free £5 bet each week to place on your favourite sport – horse racing (or Football, Cricket and any other sport).
Also the free £5 weekly bet club offer is open to new AND existing customers, even those who have dropped out of previous free bet clubs by not placing a bet that week.
What do you have to do?
- For new customers, register to the SkyBet website and bet £30 to get a matched £30 bet and a free £5 casino bet.
- Opt into the free weekly bet promotion.
- To ensure you are entered into the free bet club, just place an accumulator with combined odds of 5/1 (or greater) and with a minimum stake of £5 before 23:59 on Sunday each week during the promotional period.
- Your £5 free bet will be added to your account on Mondays (by 5pm GMT).
- If you keep on placing £5 accumulator bets with odds of 5/1 or more each week you will be kept in the club and keep on getting free bets!
What if you are kicked out for not placing a bet?
- If you forgot to place an accumulator bet or didn’t qualify due to the odds being less than 5/1 or the stake less than £5 then you can rejoin the club.
- To re-join you need to place an accumulator bet of £25 instead of £5 at a price of 5/1 or more.
- This £25 bet will re-earn you the chance to join the club.
- At this point, you will re-join the Free Bet Club and future qualifying bet requirements will remain at £5 as above until such time when you fail to qualify in a certain week.
Existing SkyBet Customers
- For existing SkyBet customers, login to your SkyBet account.
- Place an accumulator bet of £5 or more at odds of 5/1 or more. Obviously the easiest way to win with your qualifying bet is by placing a £5 win double and not a 5 horse accumulator!
- All the same conditions as new registrants will apply.
It is a real shame both SkyBet and BetFred have stopped their NO DEPOSIT free bet offers which were great for people who had run out of money or wanted to start betting risk free. However at least these offers are better than nothing and very cheap compared to the £25 / £50 matched bet offer sites.
BetFred - Register and deposit a mere £1 to start betting with!
BetFred are another online bookies that used to give no deposit free bets but have changed their offer. Instead they will now let you register and join by depositing a mere £1!
So unlike Betfair or BetVictor who require £25 or £50 to be deposited for an equal matched bet if you are really skint you can join BetFred and start off betting with anything from £1 upwards.
Also BetFred will match your first bet amount up to £25.
Therefore if you join and bet with just £1 you will then get another £1 free bet credited to your account.
However if you join and bet with £25 they will give you another £25 to bet with!
The process for signing up to BetFred is simple and goes like this.
- Join BetFred with this link: Join BetFred for a free £10 + £50 in matched betting cash.
- Once registered you deposit anything from £1 to £25.
- Place your bet on any runner at evens 1/1 or above and after it has been settled BetFred will deposit a free bet matching the amount you placed on your initial bet up to £25 within 24 hours.
- You can use this bet on any sports, lotto or virtual market you wish.
ToteSport – Bet £5 and get £10 in free bets back
ToteSport are another company that will allow you to bet as little as £5 and give you double back after your bet is placed.
Apart from BetFred you can’t get a lower minimum starting deposit than that!
So once you have joined SkyBet and BetFred why not move onto ToteSport and use a fiver to get an extra tenner!
- Just Register your account at totesport.com.
- Place a bet of £5 or more on any sporting event, horse racing, football or anything else at a price of evens 1/1 (2.00) or more.
- Get a £10 free bet placed straight into your betting account!
- Totesport also offer best odds guaranteed on all UK and Irish racing.
Titanbet – Bet £25 in 5 £5 bets and get £25 in free bets!
Sign up to Titanbet.com and either place 5 bets of £5 at odds of 1/1 (2.00) within 7 days of joining and they will give you a free £25 to use as you want (except that it is valid for use only on single, multiple or system bets at Titan Bet sportsbook and with maximum odds of 8.00 – 7/1). It is not valid for Titan Bet casino, Titan Bet games or Titan Poker.
Also you must use it within 7 days or it will go.
Also they will also give you a free £10 bet if your first Bet & Watch feature race loses and another £10 if your first mobile placed bet loses!
Use the Bookies money not your own!
These are just three of the online bookmakers who offer you cheap start-up money when you join them.
You should always be on the look out for these kind of offers as they can be life savers.
Remember you can always find out about all the latest bet offers on my special latest bet offers page.
There are literally loads of online bookmakers and you should definitely join as many as possible because of their great registration bonuses.
You can easily just go round these online bookies sites using their free subscription offers to make use of their matched first bets, refunds and free sign up bet offers. Spend the bookies money not your own!
Some of the other good offers are below.
Remember though if you are into Laying or Place betting then Betfair and BETDAQ should be your first port of calls.
Don’t forget on big race meetings and festivals betting companies usually run special betting promotion. Therefore you can always find out the best bookmaker offers on my latest betting offers page.
Get all the latest bet offers here: ukhorseracingtipster.com/uk-tipster-online/latest-bet-offers
Watch Out For Common Tricks!
Whilst most people just skip over the terms and conditions for most websites they sign up to tipping and bookmaker sites should be read carefully!
The bookies will use many terms and conditions to prevent you from taking their money if they possibly can. However as long as you’re aware of any small print or conditions that could prevent you from claiming a free bet you will be able to stay ahead of them and take their money!
Here are just a few of the most common terms or conditions that they use to prevent you getting your free refund or bet:
- You must bet above a certain price, e.g no odds on favourites or the bet must be over 4/1. Sometimes this is with your first qualifying bet after registration which enables you to obtain your free bet however most of the time it’s actually with the free bet they give to you. For example Betfair lets you bet on a runner with odds of 1/5 or more with your first bet but when they give out the free bet you won’t get your “stake” back when you bet. This is the same with a lot of free bets so if you don’t want to end up with less money than you started you must bet on a runner with a price of evens or above! Why? Well otherwise you could have a £10 free bet, bet on a 4/5 favourite and instead of getting £18 back you will only get back £8 (without the £10 stake). So you have lost £2 instead of actually using the free bet to make money. Therefore use the fraction to decimal odds page to ensure you are betting above 1/1 (evens) or whatever limits the betting company is restricting you to.
- You must spend your free bet, or refund within 7 or 30 days from registering. This is a very common condition!
- If you get a matched bet, e.g you bet £50 and they give you £50, you have to use it in a single bet rather than placing multiple bets. So if you place £50 and obtain a free £50 from Betfair please don’t waste your free bet by only placing a £5 bet and ticking the “Use Free Cash/Bet” tickbox. Otherwise you will lose £45!
- You are not allowed to withdraw any winnings made from your free betting cash. Instead you must keep it in the account and bet with it. Only winnings made after the free bet has been used can be withdrawn to your account.